Mark your calendar for our May 19th Chapter Meeting!
* We are meeting early to accommodate our special guests from Croatia!
Many people visit Croatia for the crystal-clear waters and beautiful beaches, but it has so much more to offer!
A small country with a rich history, Croatia awes visitors with its culture, cuisine, pristine nature, and architectural wonders - a rare gem in the world of travel!
Join us for a presentation by the Croatian National Tourist Board, Katarina Line Cruises, Tasteful Croatian Journeys, and several Croatian hotels.
There will be drawings for several prizes including Croatian wine,
a 3-night cruise and hotel stays.
**To qualify you must be a current ASTA member and present the entire meeting
with your camera on as a professional courtesy**
If you are unable to attend the live meeting, but would like access to the recording, please RSVP Yes.
Click Read More to RSVP
Along with presenting the wonders of Croatia, our presenters will discuss current travel guidelines and restrictions.
* Iva Bahunek, Croatian National Tourist Board, Los Angeles
* Daniel Hauptfeld, Katarina Line
* Wanda Radetti and Tara Bush, Tasteful Croatian Journeys
* Katija Zvone Krmek, Reservations Manager, Adriatic Luxury Hotels
* Jela Bucan, Fenomen, Plitvice & Park, Split
* Sandra Juric, Meneghetti, Istria
* Marzia Marti, Suncani Hvar Group
* Kija Mija Medic, Hotel Vestibul Palace, Split
Share the knowledge
Small Business Network of Orange County